Curtis Toledo CA Series Reciprocating Compressors
|Pressure Range||175 PSIG|
|Motor Range||5 – 15 HP|
|Capacity||22 – 68.4 CFM|
|Electrical Supply||208 – 230 – 460 – 575V – 3PH / 60HZ|
- Two-stage cast-iron splash lubricated pump. (more durable than pumps with aluminum components)
- CRN Approved
- Rugged NEMA motor with UL-approved electric design
THE MOST DURABLE PUMP CONSTRUCTION AVAILABLE
Meticulous material selection ensures long-term reliability.
• 100% cast-iron cylinders and cylinder heads • Long-lasting, corrosion-resistant crankshaft • Reduces thermal stress for increased reliability • Deep-finned cast-iron cylinders and cylinder head for cool operation • Slow-turning pump increases pump life
The most robust reciprocating air compressor in its class.
• Provides higher pressures, better efficiency and longer life • Ready to handle rugged, heavy-duty applications
For extended product life and continuous performance.
• Industrial-grade main roller bearings are precision fit for support of all rotating parts • High-flow, heavy-duty stainless-steel valve system delivers more cfm per horsepower • Robust intercooler increases compressor efficiency • Metal intake filter/silencer is superior to plastic • Heavy-duty stamped-steel belt guard • Suction valve head unloaders for continuous running air compressors
CAE offers a wide range of field services, in house services, and all the products and parts required to complete any project or task. Fill out the form to the right to get in touch with one of our senior team members.