Curtis Toledo CT Series Reciprocating Compressors
|5 – 14 HP
|15.9 – 29.7 CFM
|208 – 230 – 460 – 575V – GAS / 1&3PH / 60HZ
- Two-stage cast-iron splash lubricated pump. (more durable than pumps with aluminum components)
- CRN Approved
- Rugged NEMA motor with UL-approved electric design
Built to last for superior compressor life.
• High-flow, heavy-duty stainless steel channel valve system delivers more cfm per horsepower • Precision-fit, industrial-grade main roller bearings support all rotating parts for longer pump life • Robust intercooler increases compressor efficiency • Oil level sight glass is conveniently located for easy monitoring • Metal intake filter/silencer is superior to plastic
VALUE-MINDED INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
Robust performance at a lower cost.
• Provides higher pressures and longer life than single-stage pumps • Follows the same world-class quality design standards as other FS-Curtis products • Slow turning pump increases pump life • Robust design sets the CT Series apart from comparable entry-level models
100% CAST-IRON CYLINDERS, CYLINDER HEADS CONNECTING RODS, AND HIGH PRESSURE PISTONS
More cast-iron for longer service life.
• Two-stage cast-iron pump is significantly more durable than pumps with aluminum components • Deep-finned cast-iron cylinders and heads for cool operation • Industry-leading cast-iron cylinders high-pressure pistons for extreme durability • Ductile iron crankshaft is stronger, more corrosion-resistant and less likely to break
CAE offers a wide range of field services, in house services, and all the products and parts required to complete any project or task. Fill out the form to the right to get in touch with one of our senior team members.